- 1 cup plain, vanilla, or chocolate Shaklee Protein
- 1 cup oats, + more oats as needed
- 1/3 cup flax meal
- 1 cup almond butter or PB
- 2/3 cup raw honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract (optional)
- Almond Slivers
- Melted Chocolate for Stripes and eyes in a baggie.
Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl. Melt together the Peanut Butter & Honey in a sauce pan. Pour mixture over dry ingredients and mix. Mold into 1 inch ovals and lay out on a tray. Let cool. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or microwave. Place in a baggie and drizzle lines for the bee’s back. Lay almond slivers on their backs and cool!
Change it up: Make them into balls and place a popsicle stick and make protein pops. or add real cocoa to make a chocolate version!